Entrepreneurship is something that each individual experiences in different ways in his or her life. It could be in the kitchen, at school, with a stranger or at work. How does one taste entrepreneurship? There is no defined process or rule as an answer to that question.
We see a lot of individuals opting to start their own enterprise versus a job. This is driven by passion to turn their dream into reality. In this journey, some more adds to the list –
- Commitment and Promise to one’s self and decision
- Focus, which means I can see nothing but my GOAL
- Courage to bulk up and rise when I am pulled back by the current of competition.
All we can infer out of this is that, ENTREPRENEURSHIP is not a trend, it is not a designation, it is not a fad. It is an ATTITUDE.
We can see this shift in attitude with the burgeoning number of incubation centers growing in India. The attitude in India is shifting from convention to exploration and adventure. PRICECHECK has painstakingly gathered a list of 50 most amazing startup incubators and accelarators in India. Follow the list here. It has classified the list by location, which includes Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kerala, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh.
- Social Entrepreneurship vs Corporate Social Responsibility (sophisticatedfinance.typepad.com)
- MBA Entrepreneurship (cmklaw.wordpress.com)